Some practitioners enjoy the early morning calm at Rajpath on Yoga Day. (Source: Express Photo by Amit Mehra )
Eminent Sanskrit scholar and Panjab University (PU) fellow, Aruna Goel, has been invited by the Ministry of Ayush, to co-chair a session at the international conference on Yoga on June 22 and 23 at Vigyan Bhavan in New Delhi.
The conference is proposed to be inaugurated by the honourable Vice President of India on June 22. Professor Aruna Goel is also a nominated councillor of the Chandigarh Municipal Corporation. She is also a former member of the UGC.
Share This Article Related Article
- International Yoga Day: Ramdev to set the tone with Rajpath event
- Delhi confidential: Warm reception for Mahesh Sharma in China
- International Yoga Day: Yoga to keep city on its toes today
- SpiceJet takes Yoga to the skies, asanas performed mid-air at 35,000 feet
- Delhi confidential: Close Call
- Yoga Day celebrations at United Nations to be broadcast at Times…