It is quite embarrassing to have your phone ring at inappropriate times such as during meetings or in church. The vibrate option helps alert you of calls and messages without disturbing people nearby. To ensure that your phone enters the vibrate mode at special events, check out a tool called “Busy Me Lite”.
Busy Me Lite is a smartphone application for Android devices. The app is sized at only 23KB and runs on Android 2.1 and later. You can have the application read your calendar every 5 minutes and detect upcoming busy events. To mark events you want detected, just add ‘#busy’ anywhere in the event’s description. When a busy event begins on the calendar, the app sets the phone’s ring tone profile to vibrate. When the event ends, the profile setting is reverted back to its previous state.
- A user-friendly smartphone application.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Sets your phone to vibrate at busy events.
- Automatically detects the beginning of a busy event.
- Automatically reverts phone’s ring tone profile after event ends.
- Similar tools: Shush Ringer Restorer and RD Mute.
Check out Busy Me Lite @ market.android.com/details?id=com.fernandodunn.android.busyme.lite