For anyone who loves eBooks, Calibre is a must-have program. Calibre allows you to convert eBooks from any format to any other format. So, if you download a book that isn’t supported on your reader, there is no need to worry, simply use Calibre, and you will be good to go. There is almost no format that Calibre does not support. For the complete list, click here.
In addition to easily converting eBooks, they also have library management. Think of this like iTunes for your eBooks. It can sync with a folder on your computer to automatically load books into the program. It can also sync with some eBook readers, making it your one stop shop for maximizing your eBook experience. You can even add tags to your books. This makes it easier to manage a massive collection.
If all that wasn’t enough, Calibre has a beautiful eBook reader built-in. This way, if you don’t have a dedicated reader, you can use Calibre to read your favorite books right on your computer.
- Library management.
- Sync to some eBook readers.
- Supports almost every eBook format in existence.
- Add tags to make managing a huge collection easier.
- Built-in eBook reader.
- Download news from web and convert to eBook form.
- Similar tools: EPUB To MOBI, GrabMyBooks, EPubReader, Epub2Go, Wikipedia Book Creator, MyEbook and Zinepal.Also read related articles:
- Two Free Multiplatform Tools To Create iBooks
- How to Actually Make Money Selling eBooks
Find Calibre eBook management @ calibre-ebook.com