Raman Singh said that under PM Modi’s leadership, India will finally realize it’s long cherished Tryst With Destiny. File Photo/Agencies
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Monday praised Prime Minister Narendra Modi for easing the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) norms in pharma, aviation and defence sectors in what is being called a major reform move.
“I congratulate Hon. PM Narendra Modi ji for realizing his mantra of Minimum Govt. Maximum Governance. By creating an automatic approval route for FDI,” Singh said on Twitter.
“The bold & transformative new FDI policy will ensure that India will retain its position as world’s top FDI destination,for a long time,” he said.
Share This Article Related Article
- 100% FDI makes India most open economy in the world: PM Modi
- LIVE: Govt approves 100% FDI in aviation, defence, here are the reactions
- The 100% regime: Here are the sectors that can now have full FDI
- 100% FDI: Govt bites reform bullet, opens up defence, civil aviation and pharma
- Govt eases FDI norms in 15 major sectors, including defence, civil aviation
- Modi as PM candidate: BJP leaders,allies welcome decision
Watch Video: What’s making news
Attributing the reforms initiated by the government, Singh said he is confident that the nation, under Prime Minister Modi’s leadership, will realize it’s long cherished “Tryst With Destiny”.
“I am convinced that under the visionary leadership of Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji, India will finally realize it’s long cherished Tryst With Destiny,” he said.
Earlier, it was announced that 100% FDI would be permitted under government approval route for trading, including through e-commerce in respect of food products manufactured or produced in India.
The key changes include allowing 100 percent FDI under government approval route for trading, including…