|Check out some of the latest makeuseof discoveries. All listed websites are FREE (or come with a decent free account option). No trials or buy-to-use craplets. For even more app reviews subscribe to makeuseof directory.|
(1) CostHelper – CostHelper is a cost information resource which allows you to find out and understand the average prices of goods. It includes cost guides to over 600 categories of products and services including consumer electronics, baby products, games, cars … etc. Read more: CostHelper – Find Out Average Prices Of Goods.
(2) NYCFoodMap – NYCFoodMap is an application that maps over 3600 restaurants and bars in New York city profiled on New York Magazine’s “Restaurants” section. Browse restaurants by location, filter them by rating, price range, type of cuisine and special features. Read more: NYCFoodMap – NYC Restaurants Map.
(3) Pledgie – Pledge money for a cause or accept pledges for your own cause. Setting up campaigns is really easy, simply fill in provided fields with cause details, start and end dates, PayPal info and then click on “Launch a campaign” button. Read more: Pledgie – Helps To Raise Funds For A Cause.
(4) [NO LONGER WORKS] Tweetmeme – This website aggregates URLs that are currently popular on Twitter and sorts them by popularity in one place. Browse links by type, by category or by channel.
(5) YtDub – Dub any YouTube video with the sound of the other video and then share it with friends. Read more: YtDub – YouTube Video Dubbing Tool.
These are just half of the websites that we discovered in the last 3-4 days. If you want us to send you daily round-up of all cool websites we come across leave your email here. Or follow us via RSS feed.