If you often download and use custom fonts, you will know that it becomes hard to keep track of what fonts you have on your computer. FontViewer is a dead simple solution to this problem. It is an online PC font viewer that takes all the fonts installed on your machine and displays them all on a single webpage.
You can test all the fonts by displaying a word/phrase of your choice and even select a custom color for your fonts. The tool also lets you change the font size so you can see them larger or smaller.
It is a great tool if you want to test drive a bunch of fonts; just install them on your computer and refresh the webpage to view them all at once.
- View all the fonts installed on your computer.
- Test fonts by displaying a custom word/phrase.
- Customize display by changing font color and size.
- Excellent tool to test multiple fonts at once.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: FlippingTypical, FontPicker and TypeTeste
Visit FontViewer @ www.font.colorfull.jp