Emilia Clarke has revealed she would like to be the first female James Bond.
Actress Emilia Clarke has revealed she would like to be the first female James Bond.
“I have a lot of unrealised dreams,” Clarke said.
- Emilia Clarke made rugby team cry
- Needed vodka and flattering lighting for nude scene: Emilia Clarke
- Emilia Clarke has no plans to return for 'Terminator' sequels
- 'Game of Thrones' Khaleesi aka Emilia Clarke is Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive
- Emilia Clarke clarifies her take on nudity
“I would love to play Jane Bond. My ultimate leading man would be Leonardo Dicaprio. No doubt about it,” she added.
But 29-year-old Clarke is not the only female star to have thrown her hat in the ring. Earlier this month “X Files” star Gillan Anderson was…