Ahead of Yoga Day, security personnel at Capitol Complex in Chandigarh Monday.
As part of International Yoga Day celebrations, the Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh, will organise a yoga camp at PU Cricket Ground from 7am to 8 am Tuesday.
The entry to the camp will be open for all students, teachers, alumni, their family members and general public as a whole, said a PU spokesperson.
Moreover, those who got registered for the Capitol Complex event but have yet not been issued an ID card can also attend the camp. Large number of participants from PU, DAV colleges and other affiliated colleges are likely to participate in the camp.
Share This Article Related Article
- Stage set for 2nd International Yoga Day; 30,000 ‘chosen ones’ wait for mega event
- Chandigarh: Selection process for Yoga day celebrations an eyewash, say residents
- International Yoga Day at Chandigarh: Only 1,600 from public find place in main event
- Chandigarh Yoga Day event: Not much room for public
- International Yoga Day: Residents sweat it out in camps to take part in event
- Tricity gears up for Yoga Day
Watch Video: What’s making news
As many as 3,000 participants from PU is expected to participate in the event. As many as 1,000 participants would attend the event at the allocated Capitol Complex while 1,000 p…