Arun Jaitley strongly condemned the murders. (File/PTI Photo)
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Wednesday strongly condemned the murder of two journalists in Bihar and Jharkhand and demanded an independent investigation.
“I strongly condemn murder of journalists Rajdev Ranjan in Siwan & Akhilesh Pratap Singh in Chatra district,” tweeted Jaitley, who is also the Minister for Information and Broadcasting.
Share This Article Related Article
- US media watchdog seeks probe into killing of journalists
- Two detained for murder of Bihar journalist Rajdev Ranjan
- Journalist shot dead in Jharkhand, CM Raghubar Das condemns incident
- Journalist Rajdev Ranjan shot dead in Bihar
- DDCA row: Arun Jaitley files separate defamation suit in HC, seeks Rs 10 crore as damages
- Jaitley counters Muslim quota,says it will divide nation on religious lines
On Friday evening, Rajdev Ranjan, bureau chief of the Hindi daily Hindustan, was shot dead in Bihar’s Siwan district. In Jharkhand’s Chatra district, 35-year-old Akhilesh Pratap Singh, who worked for a local news channel, was gunned down on…