Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will hold an interactive session on Sunday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will hold an interactive session, titled ‘Talk to AK’, on Sunday where people from across the country can ask him questions over phone, by sending text messages and through social media.
The move, intended to reach out to people across the country, comes at a time when his Aam Aadmi Party is gearing up for Assembly elections in a number of states including Goa, Punjab and Gujarat.
The Chief Minister will hold the hour-long live session tomorrow at 11 AM and take their questions through Twitter, Facebook, phone calls and text messages. The government has made arrangements at Delhi Secretariat from where Kejriwal will interact with people.
Share This Article Related Article
- Delhi CM Kejriwal to interact with people through 'Talk to AK'
- Kejriwal's new mass reach out programme, 'Talk to AK'
- Kejriwal to answer all your queries on 'Talk to AK'; so this is what Twitterati wants to ask
- CM Arvind Kejriwal to create new platform to widen reach
- 60,000 join AAP on Day 1, party sets 1 crore target
- Ready to face challenges,Cong and BJP must back us,says Delhi CM Kejriwal
Watch Video: What’s making news
The government has launched a dedicated website – ‘talktoak.com’ – through which people can ask questions directly. They can also ask questions by dialing 011-23392999.
If ‘Talk to AK’ gets good response from people it will be held every month, an official said.
“We have received thousands of questions through messages and social media in the last few days. The Chief Minister will answer …