Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan visits China to scout for investments. He also plans to hold talks with senior Chinese officials. (Source: File photo)
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan arrived in China on Sunday to scout for investments for his state and hold talks with senior Chinese officials.
Chouhan will address a business seminar in Beijing on Monday in which several Chinese investors are expected to take part.
He is also scheduled to meet Song Tao, Minister of the International Department of the ruling Communist Party of China (CPC) and Zhao Leji, Politburo member and Minister of the Organisation Department of the CPC.
Share This Article Related Article
- Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan to go on 5-day China visit
- Shivraj Chouhan praises his govt.'s achievements
- Andhra Pradesh CM Naidu in China to scout for funds for new capital
- MP CM to visit South Africa to attract investors
- The slow march of Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Chouhan in China: Democracy slows down decision-making
Watch Video: What’s making news
CPC international department maintains close ties with different political parties in India including BJP and also state governments.
Chouhan is also set to meet several Chinese CEOs and industrialists individually in the next two days.
This is Chouhan’s second visit to China as chief ministers from several Indian states have visited the country in recent years to pitch for Chinese investments.
Chouhan will later visit Guangzhou city where he is due to address a business seminar and meet local officials and i…