Two teachers – Yash Borundia and Amol Shirsagar – were arrested two days ago on the charge of molestation after parents of about a dozen students lodged a joint complaint alleging they sexually assaulted the girls in the KG and primary classes.
The city police have registered a rape case against the two teachers, arrested two days ago for allegedly molesting several girl students of Yavatmal Public School in Yavatmal.
In addition to the rape case against the teachers under section 376 of the IPC, the police on Thursday also booked the the school’s management committee, headed by Kishor Darda, under section 21 (failure to report any offence under the Act while having knowledge of it or having apprehension of it) of Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012,
The school is run by Jawaharlal Darda Education Society.
Share This Article Related Article
- Nagpur: Protest against ‘molestation’ at school, 2 teachers held
- Kindergarten student raped by school director in Raipur
- Principal, director of Bangalore school arrested over rape incident
- Teacher accused of sexual abuse arrested, remanded in custody
- 8-year old girl sexually assaulted by teacher in school
- FIR against Ashok Chavan,Maha min,14 others in land scam
Watch Video: What’s making news
Superintendent of police Akhilesh Kumar Singh confirmed the development.
No arrest has been made in connection with the offence under section 21 so far. Wadgaon Road police have registered the statement of the school principal Jacob Das.
Two teachers – Yash Borundia and Amol Shirsagar – wer…