My Time Organizer is a Google Chrome extension that lets you manage your time online. You can add tasks, events and notes to the calendar and set it up to get notified about upcoming events (i.e exams, meetings, tests). It has a user-friendly interface where you can add items (events, tasks, notes) by dragging them from the top of the page. Moreover it has a voice input option, where you can speak to it and it translates your voice into a text. Organize items in a monthly or a weekly view and easily switch between views with a single click.
To sum up, it is a straightward and intuitive time organizer with no complex configuration settings. To try the app, simply install it to your Chrome browser from the Chrome webstore.
- User friendly interface.
- Drag-and-drop to add items.
- Voice input translates your spoken words into text.
- Switch between weekly and monthly views.
- Different colour themes.
- Notifications about upcoming events.
- Tutorial for beginners.
- Free extension for Google Chrome browser.
- Similar tools: DeskTime, , CronSync, CronSync and Yast.com.
- Also read related articles: 5 Tools to Track How Much Time you Waste while Online.
Check out My Time Organizer @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nbgjpoemniodpkigbjkleiaoifclhfdm