By now you must be tired of the simple questions presented by SocialInterview and similar applications on networks such as Facebook. To truly quiz your friends on issues that are important to you or issues you want to have fun with, you can adopt a well known way of questioning: fill in the blanks.
Quizy.me is a social quiz questions and answers service providing the type of empty-blank questions.
Quizy.me is a free to use website that lets users ask their contacts fill-in-the-blank questions. For example a user whose anniversary is coming up can ask his contacts “The perfect anniversary gift is ______.” The responses will help him better decide on what gift he wants to buy.
Another user could ask her contacts “I should cut my hair at _____ because _______.“ Questions of this type are surely going to get some humorous responses.
Quizy.me users select the questions and the position of the blanks. They can either sign up using a new account or use their Facebook account to link and login. Our created questions can then be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign in with Facebook account.
- Lets us create our own questions and the blank positions.
- Post your score to Facebook and Twitter.
- Depending on the way used, can give us serious responses and can result in a lot of fun.
- Related articles: How To Have Fun With Online Personality Quizzes and Add Quizzes To Your Facebook Profile Page & Other Places.
- Similar tools: QuizMaker, and MyStuidiyo.
Check out Quizy.me @ www.quizy.me (via KillerStartups)