IN ITs bid to sensitise children about sexual abuse, the Jaipur Police has decided to conduct counselling sessions in schools across the state capital.
A meeting of the district collector, education officers and representatives of several schools, was held on Monday to discuss the details of the project.
The sessions will aim at educating the children to distinguish between “good touch” and “bad touch”. “Most of the children are not even aware of the intentions of the person…whether it’s bad or the good touch. These sessions will help them in identifying the person at the earliest stage possible,” Jaipur Police Commissioner Sanjay Agarwal told The Indian Express.
Share This Article Related Article
- When citizens come together to address child sexual abuse
- Curbing Sexual Offences: Police tips on ‘good touch, bad touch’ through video clips
- PMC to conduct counselling session for school bus drivers, parents, principals
- Of Courage and Compassion
- Good touch,bad touch
- Forced into sex trade,says teen who took battered baby to AIIMS
Watch Video: What’s making news
“In most cases, children do not share it with anyone and even when they complain, the parents do not know where to take th…