Puducherry CM V Narayanasamy (Express Photo)
Accusing the previous AINRC-led government of not making use of various central schemes aimed at skill development of the youth, Puducherry Chief Minister V Narayanasamy said the Congress government led by him was taking initiatives to implement them.
There were several central schemes by which educated youths can upgrade their skill and enrich their employability in several fields, he said distributing placement orders to 124 candidates selected at a skill development programme conducted by Directorate of Information Technology (Puducherry) under ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu.
Share This Article Related Article
- Puducherry CM Narayanasamy expresses satisfaction after meeting with PM Modi
- Puducherry is Congress' consolation win
- N Rangasamy, the longest-serving Puducherry CM, battles strong anti-incumbency
- Opposition Congress flays railway budget for ignoring Puducherry
- G K Vasan seeks vote for Congress to ensure development
- Vote for Cong to continue progress of UT,says Narayanasamy
Watch Video: What’s making news
“During the last five years there was hardly any initiative on part of the previous Puducherry government to make use of the central schemes.
“Now we have initiated steps to bring in these schemes so that scores of youth could get j…