Sanstha spokesperson Abhay Vartak and Tawade’s lawyer Sanjeev Punalekar at the press meet Friday. Prashant Nadkar
THE Sanatan Sanstha Friday condemned the arrest of its member Dr Virendra Tawade in connection with the murder of rationalist Dr Narendra Dabholkar, and questioned the credibility of a witness in the case who named Tawade as an accused.
At a press conference, representatives of the Sanstha said the witness is accused of corruption and fraud in Kolhapur.
Share This Article Related Article
- CBI ‘cracks’ Dabholkar murder, identifies his killers
- Dabholkar murder case: Sanatan Sanstha says Tawade innocent, being victimised by CBI, media
- Dabholkar murder case: Tawde's arrest an attempt to defame Hindu outfits, says Sanatan
- Narendra Dabholkar case: CBI arrests Dr Virendra Tawade, member of Hindu Janjagruti Samiti
- Dabholkar murder: Police probe not heading in right direction,says Sanstha
- Facing ban,Sanatan Sanstha warns of Hindu outburst
Watch Video: What’s making news
Abhay Vartak, Spokesperson for the Sanatan Sanstha, said various…