The city had witnessed heavy rainfall throughout Monday.
A 75-year-old man was killed when a wall collapsed in a chawl on Tuesday morning in Mumbra Retibunder area, disaster management officials said.
The deceased identified as Ismail Jyotiba Kamble was buried after the wall of his house in a chawl came crashing down, Regional Disaster Management Cell chief Santosh Kadam said.
Share This Article Related Article
- 375 trees collapse in four days of heavy rains
- Rain lets up, isolated heavy showers expected today
- One killed, 13 injured as gas cylinder explodes in Chembur
- 2 killed,one trapped in Mumbra building collapse; father,son held
- Two killed,two hurt in Bhandup wall collapse
- Usual suspects cripple city again
Watch Video: What’s making news
Kamble was residing in Room No 2 of…