Bahujan Samaj Party supremo Mayawati on way to address a press conference at her official residence in Lucknow. (Source: Express photo by Vishal Srivastav)
Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) chief Mayawati will hold a meeting of senior party leaders, coordinators, district presidents and assembly constituency in-charges from across the state at their state headquarters in Lucknow on Sunday, where she will review the party’s preparations for the assembly elections.
This is her first meeting with party coordinators since April 14, B R Ambedkar’s birth anniversary. This is also her first meeting after the Legislative Council and Rajya Sabha elections earlier this month, when a few BSP MLAs voted for other parties, while a few from other parties voted in its favour.
Share This Article Related Article
- Maya’s picks for RS: a Brahmin and a Dalit
- Akhilesh sacks 32 with MoS status, Mayawati disbands party units
- Eroding Pasi base moved BSP chief to re-induct founder member
- BSP not in race,but Mayawati keeps partymen on their feet
- Unstoppable Maya to begin her poll blitzkrieg a day after Republic Day
- After poll lesson,Maya returns to B for Bahujan
Watch Video: What’s making news
Party sources said she is likely to make changes among the assembly elections candidates, and also finalise names for the remaining seats. Three Congress MLAs and one SP ML…